Saturday Vigil 5 p.m.,
Sunday 7;45 a.m., 9 a.m., 10:30 a.m. 12 Noon
Monday-Saturday 9 a.m.
First Friday 7 p.m. followed by Holy Hour
Saturday 4 p.m.-4:30 p.m.,
Other times upon request
Monday- Friday 9 a.m.- 4;30 p.m.
Saturday 9:30 a.m.- 6 p.m.
Sunday 8:30 a.m.- 1:30 p.m.
LENT 2014 BEGINS THIS WEEK…
- ASH WEDNESDAY MARCH 5 – Mass and Distribution of Ashes - 9 a.m. and 7 p.m.
- 7 P.M. EVENING MASS ON WEDNESDAYS AND FRIDAYS
- 7:30 P.M. FRIDAY STATIONS OF THE CROSS
- SACRAMENT OF RECONCILIATION/CONFESSION - Saturdays 9:30 a.m. to 10 a.m. (in addition to Saturday 4 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.)
- LENTEN LECTURE SERIES - Wednesday March 19,26 and April 2 at 7:30 p.m. (following 7 p.m. Mass)…see below for details
- PARISH LENTEN RECONCILIATION SERVICE - Thursday April 3 at 7 p.m.
- ARCHDIOCESAN DAY OF CONFESSIONS - Wednesday April 9…further details to follow
LENTEN LECTURE SERIES
Wednesday March 19, 26
The Book of Revelation Explained
Msgr. A. Robert Nusca, Rector of St. Augustine’s Seminary and Associate Professor of Biblical Theology (New Testament)
Msgr. Nusca uses a visual powerpoint presentation of ancient and modern art to illustrate the principal themes of the Book of Revelation and their importance in our world with its contemporary challenges to faith and spirituality.
Wednesday April 2
Lord Teach Us to Pray: A Presentation on Lectio Divina
Fr. Frederick Chung, Assistant Professor of Biblical Theology (Old Testament), St. Augustine’s Seminary
Spending time with Sacred Scripture is a great means for getting to know Jesus Christ more closely. Lectio Divina is an ancient way of reading and praying with the Bible. We will look at a new way of doing Lectio Divina with journaling. Then we will walk through an example of how to prepare for the following Sunday’s Readings at Mass using Lectio Divina.
Each talk will begin at 7:30 p.m. in the parish hall with opportunity for input, questions and answers. Please mark your calendars and plan to attend!